Trouble with Missionary Portal Access

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
kowie97

Re: Trouble with Missionary Portal Access

Post by kowie97 »

For future reference to anyone looking at this, instead of going to Full-Time Missionary Portal, you go to the Missionary Recommendation form. I had the same problem and had to ask another sister preparing to serve! :)
amyheap

Post by amyheap »

Big parts have disappeared. I am a mission leader. Logged into missionary portal and the drop down from the hamburger has all disappeared. There is also no access to mission reports, roster, transfer board, etc. One of the few things available is the devotional with Elder and Sister Christofferson. Yay for that! But what is going on. Same on my laptop, my ipad, my husband's devices too. Yikes.
lynnf0lsom

Post by lynnf0lsom »

I actually can access my Missionary Portal on my older IPad but not on my newer one. Any ideas????
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lynnf0lsom wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:30 pm I actually can access my Missionary Portal on my older IPad but not on my newer one. Any ideas????
Try Private/Incognito mode. If that works, you need to clear the cookies for church website. It's a known issue.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
keroltaravaki

Post by keroltaravaki »

How can I send my missionary peppers to the other wars
raymondmuseka

Post by raymondmuseka »

My Bishop can't access my paper but I have done everything needed, the system is saying this recommendation has not yet been submitted to you to and the same to me, does being a Clerk have an effect on that because I am the clerk of my ward.
mevans

Post by mevans »

raymondmuseka wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:25 pm My Bishop can't access my paper but I have done everything needed, the system is saying this recommendation has not yet been submitted to you to and the same to me, does being a Clerk have an effect on that because I am the clerk of my ward.
I have a child working on the missionary application right now and the online application is not fun. You need the Christlike attributes of patience, longsuffering, faith, diligence, and a great desire and determination to serve to get through the application system. I don't know if clerks have any role in the system, or if it's just bishops. If it's stuck, I suggested contacting Global Services to see if they can help. If the clerk doesn't have a role in the system, it might be the Bishop who needs to contact them.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/too ... department
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

I believe the clerk doesn't have a role in the system by calling, but the bishop can grant the clerk access. The bishop has to do so manually in the application system - it is not automatic (at least that is how it was when I was clerk a few years ago). I wouldn't think serving as a clerk would have an effect unless there is an option to change your calling in the application system like there is in LCR if you have 2 different callings at the same time. Contacting Global Services sounds like the best next step at this point - they might be able to see what the hang-up is.
mstirland

Post by mstirland »

When I try to get to my portal it says "Server Error" why?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

mstirland wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:18 pm When I try to get to my portal it says "Server Error" why?
Don't know why, but there's a chance clearing your browser's cache and deleting relevant cookies might solve the problem.

Return to “Main Church Website”