Ward Disability Specialist

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
Post Reply
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:26 am

Ward Disability Specialist


Post by troutface »

To which organization or person does the ward disability specialist report?
I've asked my bishop and have looked through Handbook 2, lds.org/callings/disability-specialist, and lds.org/topics/disability but cannot find an answer.
Senior Member
Posts: 3620
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:17 am
Location: Cumming, GA, USA

Re: Ward Disability Specialist


Post by eblood66 »

LCR lists the Disability Specialist under Other Callings > Employment and Welfare along with the Employment Specialist and the Welfare Specialist. I would assume that the Disability Specialist would be handled the same way organizationally as those similar callings. They are called and report to the Bishopric and are a resource for all organizations in the ward to help with the needs of those with disabilities.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”