Myldsmail.net Missionary Email

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
larrychu540

Myldsmail.net Missionary Email

Post by larrychu540 »

Hi,

I'm looking for help on how to transfer my emails from my missionary email account to my personal email account.

I've been following these steps on https://www.lifewire.com/move-or-copy-m ... er-1171948
but when I enter in my password on a popup box to continue the process, it says my password for my myldsmail.net account is incorrect. I believe it is an issue due to the myldsmail.net having to sign in through missionary portal.

Please help me, and thank you for your time.

- Larry
Gabo_ga

Re: Myldsmail.net Missionary Email

Post by Gabo_ga »

I cant sign in the e mail system
thomasinekraus

Post by thomasinekraus »

:D how do I get LDS mail I'm a missionary in the Dallas Texas Mission I do not have LDS mail how do I access it
nmecantwin73

Post by nmecantwin73 »

thomasinekraus wrote: :D how do I get LDS mail I'm a missionary in the Dallas Texas Mission I do not have LDS mail how do I access it
I would suggest you speak with your Mission President or someone in the Mission office on how to access your missionary email account.
bcroxall

Post by bcroxall »

When my son attaches photos to his emails, I cannot open them. When I click on the links within the emails, my browser tries to send me to lds.org. When I log in as requested, I am told I don't have access because I'm not a missionary. Does my son need to set a setting on his account to share files or is something wrong on my side? Other people that he sends attached photos to are having the same issue.

Thanks for the help.
dukimavuanda

Post by dukimavuanda »

Helo
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Please don't post contact information here. This is a public forum accessible by search engines, spammers, scammers, and anyone else (Church member or not) with WWW access.
diamondgrace

Post by diamondgrace »

I can't access my lds mail from mission each time i sign in they are telling me my user name my email adress is not correct ,please help me
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

diamondgrace wrote:I can't access my lds mail from mission each time i sign in they are telling me my user name my email adress is not correct ,please help me
You may need to work through your mission office to get this resolved.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
samswindler

Post by samswindler »

I apologize for the zombie post, but I feel my comments might be useful for future reference.

It is important to remember that once a missionary has come home, they have a limited window to remove their files before the church closes the account.

In response to the original posting, I would suggest seeing if you have access to a feature called "Google Takeout". This is a service provided by Google which you might have access to since the missionary email is a Gsuite user. (at least mine is...) It allows you to create a download of all the data in your account, which should include your emails.

Another option (which doesn't look promising if the Lifewire article didn't help) is to see if you can access the account using Thunderbird (a desktop email client). If so, you could use its save functionality (Ctrl-S) to make a copy of all your emails as a large pile of files.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”