Myldsmail.net Missionary Email

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
thulanidlamini

Re: Myldsmail.net Missionary Email

Post by thulanidlamini »

Hi, I would like to know how to access the old version of myldsmail,

My account was long closed due to the completion of my mission, and now i need to reset my pins for some of my apps and they continue sending the reset link on my ldsmail.net.. and i can't access that account.

Please help.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

thulanidlamini wrote:Hi, I would like to know how to access the old version of myldsmail,
My account was long closed due to the completion of my mission, ...
I do not believe you will be able to access your old myldsmail account. Instead, you should go to the provider of the app(s) and give them your new email address. Email addresses change regularly, and the app provider should have a method of helping you provide the new address.
Isaacstonymaiari

Post by Isaacstonymaiari »

How do I get my mails on lds accounts.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Isaacstonymaiari wrote:How do I get my mails on lds accounts.
https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org/
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Isaacstonymaiari wrote:How do I get my mails on lds accounts.
Are you asking how to get the email _addresses_ and email _subscriptions_ associated with your Church Account? If so, the link in russellhltn's post will get you there: https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org/ Use the 'Email Address' and 'Email Subscriptions' links.

Or, are you asking how you get the email _messages_ from your mission account? If so, I don't know the answer, but there is a lot of discussion earlier in this topic/thread.
jweatherford7

Myldsmail.net Missionary Email

Post by jweatherford7 »

I got home from my mission about 7 months ago. When I was on my mission, I used google photos to organize all the pictures I took. However, I forgot to Download them to my other email address, so when my missionary email got deleted I lost all of my photos. Is there any way to recover them?

Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jweatherford7 wrote:so when my missionary email got deleted I lost all of my photos. Is there any way to recover them?
Please see this post
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

tyronethomas wrote:Hello am a branch president in one of the branches in PNG LAE mission. May I know how to create lds account which I can access to do recommedations for my members online regarding pef application...
The quickest way to get help on that topic is to ask your stake clerk if your branch is in a stake. If your branch is in a district, and if the district has a district clerk, he would be your best first contact. Otherwise, your mission office is likely the best contact for getting the quickest help.

This is a user-to-user discussion forum, not an official help desk, so there's no guarantee of response here from anyone who can help.
Ansumanaconteh

Post by Ansumanaconteh »

How can I access my missionary Email to look for my mission call?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Ansumanaconteh wrote:How can I access my missionary Email to look for my mission call?
I believe that when your call is ready you will receive an email from the Church telling you how to obtain access to it.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”