Can no longer see own membership info?

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Can no longer see own membership info?

Post by russellhltn »

At one time I could see my own membership information in LDS Tools. Things like baptism date, etc. I couldn't see it for anyone else (as I'm not in a calling that allows that), but now I can't see it for myself.

Is this a bug or intentional?

V 3.4.1

I see no updates on the Play Store, and the only release notes I can find are for 3.3. I've tried syncing.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Can no longer see own membership info?

Post by sbradshaw »

Are you on the household profile or the individual profile (membership info is only available on the individual profile)? Have you set up a passcode?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can no longer see own membership info?

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote:Are you on the household profile or the individual profile (membership info is only available on the individual profile)?
That was it. I had to select myself from my household (which doesn't really appear to be a link) to see my own information. To add to the confusion, I can still see "Callings and Classes" as well as "Ministering" from the "Household" view. So, it's not really obvious that it's a "Household" view.

I don't have a PIN, but I have to log in again to see the Membership Information. So, it is secured.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”