Can't login to LDS Tools

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Can't login to LDS Tools

Post by sbradshaw »

lvisnaw wrote:Removing the special characters helped my login issues. Thank you for the suggestion.
I'd recommend reporting this as a bug using Contact Us in the Member Tools "Help" menu. If your password works on the Church website, it should work in the app, and chances are you're not the only person running into this issue...
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Heatherstorch

Post by Heatherstorch »

I have the same thing going on with my LDS tools
steveemfield

Post by steveemfield »

Yesterday, I was able to log into Tools. Today, I cannot. There does not seem to be a phone number for assistance readily available. I can still log into my LDS membership account without any problems (and without special characters.)
carolinasilva16

Post by carolinasilva16 »

I have tried to sign in to tools and doesn’t allow me I can sign in to my lds account but not tools I am a primary secretary and can not get access to tools to report church assistance for primary children very frustrating
cw4cmc

Post by cw4cmc »

I have changed my password several times, deleted the app and reinstalled. It seems that numerous members are having the same problem. I would think that the church would fix this problem.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

For those who recently posted problems, please keep in mind that this is a user-to-user discussion forum. Nobody here can solve the problem. The Feedback link or button is one way to request official support. If there are persistent serious account problems, your ward clerk can give you a phone number for the Global Services Department, and they can almost certainly help.
jillustrator

Post by jillustrator »

I could sign in on my desktop computer but not my devices. Support had me download Okta Verify and use that as two-step authentication and it worked.

Return to “Member Tools”