I need to change my member status

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Post Reply
Community Moderators
Posts: 8772
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:30 am
Location: USA, TX

Re: I need to change my member status


Post by jdlessley »

From your post it appears you have two LDS Accounts since you can only have an email address tied to a membership number if you have previously created an account. You will need to find out what that other LDS Account is and recover it. This can be done by clicking the "Forgot your username?" link below the username text entry box on the LDS Account sign in page. At the next page select the Membership Record Number (MRN) option to recover the username.

Once you have recovered the old account you can edit the email address on the account profile page.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?
Post Reply

Return to “Church Account”