LDS Tools no longer updating or available on Kindle

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
jimzz66now

Re: LDS Tools no longer updating or available on Kindle

Post by jimzz66now »

Why did you give the many kindle users the boot. I cannot afford a host of tablets to please everyone out there. My eyes are too poor to do these things on an android cell phone. Maybe I should use months of tithing to conform with ios snobbery. I have been without LDS tools for two years now. It worked just fine before the big exclusion.
RICHJAYLEAV

Post by RICHJAYLEAV »

Please get LDS Tool for
Kindle
Thanks
sclaiborne5

Post by sclaiborne5 »

This is really bad for anyone who has a calling that requires them to take class rolls. I can't see well enough to do it on my phone and now I can't do it on my Kindle. I really don't want to have to buy another device. I'm kind of at an impasse.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

Regarding the past few posts (and potential future similar posts), please be aware that this Forum is essentially member-to-member self-help, and not connected to the Church's IT department. So while many other Forum members may share your feelings, there's nothing anyone here can do to effect change. There's a slim chance that a Church employee may see repeated posts about a subject (like this about returning Tools onto Kindle), but posting about things here is unlikely to reach the decision-makers in Church IT. Your best bet is to submit Feedback using the standard mechanism (a link at the bottom of most Church webpages).
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

sclaiborne5 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:32 pm This is really bad for anyone who has a calling that requires them to take class rolls. I can't see well enough to do it on my phone and now I can't do it on my Kindle. I really don't want to have to buy another device. I'm kind of at an impasse.
I still use a paper roll and pass it around Elder's Quorum, then I enter the attendance on my computer later. I just haven't been in the ward long enough to know all the elders yet.

Return to “Member Tools”