Seminary and Institute app

sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Seminary and Institute app

Post by sbradshaw »

rickimartin wrote:The seminary and institute app for iOS Is constantly crashing! I have deleted the app multiple times, I logged out and logged back in, I have restarted my phone.. it starts to open and the crashes. I know this is the case for many seminary teachers- we’ve been commiserating on Facebook. Keep on trying folks!! Thanks for all you are doing to support us. Love the new Doctrinal mastery app by the way!!
Be sure to send feedback in Settings in the app! That way it makes sure the development team is aware.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
mw2014

Post by mw2014 »

Need help recovering password/username
Any options?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

If your email address or mobile phone number is associated with your Church Account, you can go to https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org ... e=username to attempt to recover your account.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
trhymas

Post by trhymas »

I just downloaded the app so I can register my daughter for next year. After using my credentials to log in it just goes to a loading page where it says "authenticating" I have tried to reset, close the app, delete and re download, and nothing works. Myseminary online is down, is it possibly related. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks. TRH
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

There have been issues with several ChurchofJesusChrist.org related sites for more than a week. This was especially noticeable this past weekend. I would try again and if you run into the same problems then ask your ward clerk for the global service department (GSD) help telephone number.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
stephen2000

Post by stephen2000 »

Has the Seminary and Institute app been discontinued? I can't find it on any app store.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Good question. It's still listed on the church webpage, but the links are dead.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

stephen2000 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:36 pm Has the Seminary and Institute app been discontinued? I can't find it on any app store.
Yes, the Seminary and Institute app for iOS and Android was retired in August 2023. It has been replaced with the web apps at MySeminary.ChurchofJesusChrist.org and MyInstitute.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Mobile Applications”