My Calendar does not show any options to add stake or ward groups

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Mikewo

My Calendar does not show any options to add stake or ward groups

Post by Mikewo »

When I review my calendar under my account I do not show any calendars under Stake Calendars and I do not have an option to select any Ward Calendars under my profile. This is all blank. I should be able to at least select Stake and Ward calendars. When I look at my wife's profile I can see that she has the option to selecting Stake and Ward Calendars. I have attached an image of what my profile shows. Can someone tell me how to fix this?
Attachments
LDS.org Calendar profile image.jpg
(71.58 KiB) Not downloaded yet
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: My Calendar does not show any options to add stake or ward groups

Post by russellhltn »

You have to subscribe to those calendars before you can see them. Those checkboxes are just for display on lds.org and have nothing to do with subscriptions.

Click on the gear icon (upper right) and then select "Subscriptions".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mikewo

Re: My Calendar does not show any options to add stake or ward groups

Post by Mikewo »

That is what I was missing. Now I can see them. Thank you for your help.

Return to “Church Account”