English speaking ward in Rome, Italy

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
CalNL79

Re: English speaking ward in Rome, Italy

Post by CalNL79 »

Hey everyone, my future bride and I are trying to get everything organized to get married in Italy. We're thinking the Lazio region, or somewhere less expensive then some of the northern cities. We're somewhat familiar with the documentation required but neither of us speak Italian :roll:

I'm reaching out to ask if anyone can help in any way. We're flying in May 2-15 as that's the only time this can be done for us, long story, but a great one.
Any information or contacts would be very much appreciated!
We've googled and read a lot- what it comes down to is having someone in Italy that can offer some assistance. I don't think the Bishops there can legally marry a couple because neither of us are residents. Wedding planners are very expensive and we don't want to spend a lot of money.

I did create a new post on this but then found this related to Italy so I thought I'd pop in. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for resurrecting an old post!
Thanks in advance for any help and we would LOVE to attend an English speaking ward!
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: English speaking ward in Rome, Italy

Post by jonesrk »

There are 8 wards/branches in Italy that CDOL shows as having some level of English spoken. Work with your ward clerk to see where they are and get contact info for them.

Return to “General Discussions”