Paying Tithing Using LDS Online Donations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
workj

Re: Paying Tithing Using LDS Online Donations

Postby workj » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:48 pm

keep it simple! What happened to just having the old donation form available online to fill out? Good night! Why make it complicated?

davesudweeks

Postby davesudweeks » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:17 pm

workj wrote:keep it simple! What happened to just having the old donation form available online to fill out? Good night! Why make it complicated?

That's exactly what it is right now (at least in the US). Perhaps I don't understand your comment because when I go to online donations, I see the old donation form with blanks to fill it out just like the paper version.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:05 pm

workj wrote:What happened to just having the old donation form available online to fill out?

Are you seeing something besides the old donation form? That's what I see. It even has the holes at the top, and it turns yellow when you submit the donation.

mtcottage2

Postby mtcottage2 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:59 pm

do we have to start paying with paper checks again? what is going on? Please talk to us, we are over 70 years old and not computer gurus, what do we have to do?

davesudweeks

Postby davesudweeks » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:40 pm

mtcottage2 wrote:do we have to start paying with paper checks again? what is going on? Please talk to us, we are over 70 years old and not computer gurus, what do we have to do?

I recommend you speak with your ward/branch clerk about your specific circumstances. You can still pay using the old method of putting cash/check in an envelope and giving it to a bishopric member. Your clerk can assist you with the process to doing it online if you would prefer. No one who visits this user-to-user help forum knows your specific situation and will be able to help you other than very general advice. Your clerk is in a position to provide you the individualized help you desire.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:13 pm

mtcottage2 wrote:do we have to start paying with paper checks again? what is going on? Please talk to us, we are over 70 years old and not computer gurus, what do we have to do?

It sounds like you had it and then you lost it. At this point I agree that it wise to find someone local who can help you out.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

deannadorothygraf

Postby deannadorothygraf » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:34 am

I want to pay my tithing
My usual way on line

Return to “Online Donations”