Paying Tithing Using LDS Online Donations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
workj

Re: Paying Tithing Using LDS Online Donations

Post by workj »

keep it simple! What happened to just having the old donation form available online to fill out? Good night! Why make it complicated?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

workj wrote:keep it simple! What happened to just having the old donation form available online to fill out? Good night! Why make it complicated?
That's exactly what it is right now (at least in the US). Perhaps I don't understand your comment because when I go to online donations, I see the old donation form with blanks to fill it out just like the paper version.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

workj wrote:What happened to just having the old donation form available online to fill out?
Are you seeing something besides the old donation form? That's what I see. It even has the holes at the top, and it turns yellow when you submit the donation.
mtcottage2

Post by mtcottage2 »

do we have to start paying with paper checks again? what is going on? Please talk to us, we are over 70 years old and not computer gurus, what do we have to do?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

mtcottage2 wrote:do we have to start paying with paper checks again? what is going on? Please talk to us, we are over 70 years old and not computer gurus, what do we have to do?
I recommend you speak with your ward/branch clerk about your specific circumstances. You can still pay using the old method of putting cash/check in an envelope and giving it to a bishopric member. Your clerk can assist you with the process to doing it online if you would prefer. No one who visits this user-to-user help forum knows your specific situation and will be able to help you other than very general advice. Your clerk is in a position to provide you the individualized help you desire.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mtcottage2 wrote:do we have to start paying with paper checks again? what is going on? Please talk to us, we are over 70 years old and not computer gurus, what do we have to do?
It sounds like you had it and then you lost it. At this point I agree that it wise to find someone local who can help you out.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
deannadorothygraf

Post by deannadorothygraf »

I want to pay my tithing
My usual way on line
Cunningham.merle

Post by Cunningham.merle »

I cannot pay my tithing where can I get in to pay
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Online donations is not available in every country. Your ward clerk will be able to tell you if it is available in your area and provide any assistance you need to set up your account for donations.
If it is active in your country it is available in the menu at My Account and Ward on the https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org home page. Click on Donations found in the middle column titled My Ward.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
trees

Post by trees »

Hello! from Australia,

Why was b/pay removed from the system that worked really well for people? The payments were immediately done, and one did not have to wait 4-5 days to have the donation taken from their account? Can this donation system be returned to all people? As some people may not have access to any technology, let a lone a place of worship.
Please! Consider all Heavenly Father`s children, as I read reviews sent to this site.
Thank you.
:( :shock: :?

Return to “Online Donations”