How to Create FamilySearch Developer Account?

Gibbonsj12

How to Create FamilySearch Developer Account?

Post by Gibbonsj12 »

I have a project idea I want to produce using the FamilySearch API. I started looking through the Getting Started Overview. Unfortunately, it says this:
Create a Developer Account

FamilySearch is currently working on program and process updates that require us to temporarily stop accepting Developer Registration until the Solution Provider Program is launched in early Fall 2018. Please watch for announcements about the Solution Provider Program.
The Solution Provide Program should be launched by now. Has it been delayed? Is the Getting Started Overview outdated? How/when can I register an account and start developing my project?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How to Create FamilySearch Developer Account?

Post by russellhltn »

I don't have any insight to the question, but I will say that having talked with church employees about various programs over the years, they always seem to take longer than even the employees estimate.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: How to Create FamilySearch Developer Account?

Post by aebrown »

The Solution Provider Program was launched many months ago. You can register your account by following the instructions on the Solutions Program Overview page.

Return to “Software Development”