- Adjusted Unit Statistics to reflect the updated rules for children and youth
- Fixed an issue preventing ministering information from displaying for stake users when creating a report
- Updated ministering reports so that high councilors and stake auxiliary leaders now see the label “Youth Companion” instead of the actual names of youth outside their own ward
- Fixed an issue preventing the office of deacon from displaying for 11-year-old deacons on the Young Men organization page
- Fixed an issue causing unordained 11-year-olds to display as “Member” instead of “Unordained” on the Action and Interview List
- Updated the Portuguese translation for elders quorum assistant secretary
- Fixed an issue preventing some PDFs from working properly
Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
LCR 4.4.14 has been released to production with the following items:
It appears that on the new LCR update released on 7 Feb 2019, certificate printing is all messed up for letter size printing. I can not get certificates to properly fill out on the page. This was not an issue prior to the latest release.
- New Member
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 1:03 am
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
Yes, I have had the same issue printing a Blessing Certificate today (Sunday 10th Feb in Australia). I attempted to change the size to A4 and change printer settings etc but with no real joy. Trying to use a snipping tool resulted in it being full size however very pixelated and not of good enough quality for my liking. I have seen on other pages that they have the same issue. Hopefully they can repair the update quickly.
I also am seeing the Certificate scale issue. It looks like it's about 80% scale, top center justified, horizontal orientation. LCR just needs to scale up the generated PDF to fit the sheet of paper correctly again. I will be waiting to print my certificates until I see this bug fixed.
scgallafent wrote:I've already verified this and passed it on to QA. This won't be fixed today.
Thanks for informing us that this has been reported to QA and for informing us that this won't be resolved today. Hopefully will be resolved soon as I have a number of certificates queing up to print.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: noah940 and 0 guests