Chinese video download files missing for the Sundau afternoon session of Apr 2019 conference

Discussions around receiving conferences and broadcasts for the meetinghouse via Internet.
joelchen

Chinese video download files missing for the Sundau afternoon session of Apr 2019 conference

Post by joelchen »

For some unknow reason that all video doenload files
of the Sunday afternoon session of the April 2019 conference are missing and here is the link:
http://www.lds.org/general-conference?lang=cmn
Can anyone help me on this as soon as possible?
We need the file to be able to have members watch the session at chapel on Sunday together.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Joel from Singapore 2nd ward
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Chinese video download files missing for the Sundau afternoon session of Apr 2019 conference

Post by russellhltn »

It appears for me. Depending on your screen size, you may have to scroll down to see it. For me, both Sunday sessions are on the second row.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
joelchen

Re: Chinese video download files missing for the Sundau afternoon session of Apr 2019 conference

Post by joelchen »

I can see the download button and click on it to get the link, but it end saying the file cannot be found.
joelchen

Post by joelchen »

Now the files are back and can be downloaded.

Return to “Receiving Internet Broadcasts”