Cuenta CRM

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
navarroletty

Cuenta CRM

Post by navarroletty »

Apreciados hermanos

Soy la hermana Letty Navarro misionera del Fondo Perpetuo de Arequipa la dificultad que tengo es que no puedo ingresar a la cuenta del CRM, que como misionera del Fondo Perpetuo necesito utilizar, ya llame al Centro de Soporte dos veces y me dieron esta ruta para pedir ayuda por favor necesito tener esta cuenta para ayudar a los participantes gracias

Atentamente

Letty Navarro
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Cuenta CRM

Post by Mikerowaved »

google translation wrote:Dear brothers

I am Sister Letty Navarro missionary of the Perpetual Fund of Arequipa. The difficulty I have is that I can not access the CRM account, that as a Perpetual Fund missionary I need to use, and call the Support Center twice and they gave me this route to ask help please I need to have this account to help the participants thank you

attentively

Letty Navarro
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mariadelosangelesruidiaz

Re: Cuenta CRM

Post by mariadelosangelesruidiaz »

Hola soy la hna María de los Ángeles Pistan Rui Diaz, del área de comunicación Salta Argentina, quisiera ingresar al RCM y no sé cómo hacerlo. ¿Podrían ayudarme?
Muchas gracias.
[email removed]
Last edited by russellhltn on Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Email removed as this is a public forum.

Return to “Church Account”