Can't open Gospel Library app

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
karleigh15

Re: Can't open Gospel Library app

Post by karleigh15 »

grhoton wrote:Put your device into airplane mode then click on the gospel library app icon. It will show a screen stating no internet. Turn off airplane mode and the library should download. I had what looked like a book turning pages on my screen. It loaded up with all the content.
Thank you Groton!
This totally worked for me thank you!
lanikapololu

Post by lanikapololu »

I deleted app and installed it again but it still doesn’t open after installing update. I even tried deleted several apps to provide more space.
lloydbharrison

Re: Can't openi Gospel Library app

Post by lloydbharrison »

I had the app then deleted it because of some sound concerns. Downloed it several times and get the moroni and will not open.
melissa1984

Post by melissa1984 »

I have had the gospel library app on my current phone for three years and had no problems. Then today it will no longer open. I have deleted and re-installed the app several times and tried both using data and our home wifi.
vaswensen

Post by vaswensen »

I have the exact same problem. I have deleted and reloaded the app several times to no avail. Pressing the Moroni icon fills the screen with the icon then that disappears leaving the previous screen of app icons. Help!
deeannjensen1

Post by deeannjensen1 »

My Gospel Library quit working last Wednesday. It was fine on Tuesday and Wednesday it would open and immediately close. I have rebooted my iPhone 8 and deleted and reopened the App 7 or 8 times. It had worked for years on my phones and it suddenly won’t load.

Please help. I have used it every day for years.

Thank you. [Personal contact information removed - this is a public forum]
Last edited by russellhltn on Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal information removed - this is a public forum.
almafudd

Post by almafudd »

I am having the same issue on my iPad mini. It works on my phone
AndreaBrooks

Post by AndreaBrooks »

I am having the same issue on my iPhone. Would live help?
almafudd

Post by almafudd »

I can open it on my iPhone and our larger iPad. It was working fine on Sunday on my mini iPad but still isn’t working now. It appears to load the app but the app does not open
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Gospel Library 5.4.1 for iOS is in beta and should (hopefully) fix the crashing issue. To install the beta, join the Tech project Gospel Library for iOS – Public Beta, then you'll get an email from TestFlight with instructions for installing the app. If you install the beta, let us know if it works!
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”