Upload new signature cards?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
scotcha1

Re: Upload new signature cards?

Post by scotcha1 »

Please add support for Google Chrome as its the preferred browser globally by about 20x

Chrome users: 65%
Firefox users: 3%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_sha ... b_browsers
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

scotcha1 wrote:Please add support for Google Chrome as its the preferred browser globally by about 20x

Chrome users: 65%
Firefox users: 3%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_sha ... b_browsers
Because this is a user-to-user discussion forum, the request in your post probably won't be seen by anyone with any influence over such decisions. Please use the 'Feedback' link or button to get your request into the official help/support request channel.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

scotcha1 wrote:Please add support for Google Chrome as its the preferred browser globally by about 20x
The Tech Forum is primarily user-to-user help and support. Those who consider priorities and development efforts do not visit the forum. The best method to get an issue to those who have decision authority is to use the feedback link found at the bottom of the page in the footer section with the issue. Any church website page with the link can be used if the page with the issue does not have one. The issue will be routed to the appropriate individual, team, council, or sponsoring department.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Prophase

Post by Prophase »

I hope that these posts are read by the developers. Bishop here, I hope it is being understood, that when we go to the site and try to print a new card that the old card is presented, it is not possible to print a new card in Chrome. The option, that took some digging here was to use firefox. Please let this option be repaired. Funny thing is I'm very familiar with tech and honestly have not run into a browser issue like this in a long time. I did not try other browsers, as firefox fixed the problem. Thank you!!!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Prophase wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:09 am I hope that these posts are read by the developers.

They are not.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Prophase wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:09 am I hope that these posts are read by the developers.
I would suggest using Feedback in LCR to insure it is seen by developers.

You also might try again with Chrome using Incognito Mode. It's might be another manifestation of "cookie buildup" that church websites suffer from.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:59 pmYou also might try again with Chrome using Incognito Mode. It's might be another manifestation of "cookie buildup" that church websites suffer from.
I would second that. Although I've had problems getting the blank card to display in Chrome in the past, it worked for me when I tried yesterday. So the problem isn't simply that Chrome doesn't work. There must be some additional factor involved.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

I actually just uploaded a new Signature Card this week (we got a new clerk), and used my trusty Chrome browser on my personal laptop. Worked just fine.

Side note: I had first tried to see if I could use Chrome on my phone since that's where the pic of the card was, but although I could get to the LCR page I wanted, I couldn't see a way to upload the pic. So I emailed it to myself, then used my laptop to go to the same page, where I saw the option for uploading the pic. But Chrome did work.
jcide

Post by jcide »

I just had this same problem when MS Edge. Which browser should I use to be able to see the blank signature card?
jcide

Post by jcide »

I just tried Edge, Chrome, and Explorer with no luck for printing the new signature card. My unit's computer will not install Firefox. Any ideas? Thanks

Return to “Local Unit Finance”