Upload new signature cards?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
davidlong

Re: Upload new signature cards?

Post by davidlong »

Thanks for the tip on Firefox!
MikeLayton

Post by MikeLayton »

I was able to print it from Chrome by clicking on the three dots in the upper right window then clicked on print...
jamhall

Post by jamhall »

Thanks for the Firefox tip. I have been trying to print a blank Signature Card for several weeks. Using Edge and Chrome from multiple computers, each time when I get to the point of hitting Print, instead of a blank card printing, I just get the current card with signatures. I did find I could right-click on the blank card and choose print, but what printed had the top portion cutoff. I just tried with Firefox and met with success. I now have a good form ready for signatures. Thanks!!!
Woolfman123

Post by Woolfman123 »

I was able to get the Edge browser to work by right clicking on the Print Card button and then clicking on Print option from the drop-down menu.

(Also, in more settings I had to add a minimum to the margin so that the top would not get chopped off after it prints)

Hope this helps.
rjamesh77

Post by rjamesh77 »

I was able to print a blank with the current leadership and get it signed. I have reached the point where the old card still shows with the new one underneath it identified as the "pending card". Below the new card is the "delete card" button. Do I just leave it like that? Does someone on my end (I'm a stake clerk) need to do anything now or do I just need to give it a day or two for the update to be complete? Thanks.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

rjamesh77 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:26 pm I was able to print a blank with the current leadership and get it signed. I have reached the point where the old card still shows with the new one underneath it identified as the "pending card". Below the new card is the "delete card" button. Do I just leave it like that? Does someone on my end (I'm a stake clerk) need to do anything now or do I just need to give it a day or two for the update to be complete? Thanks.
The presiding authority, in your case stake president, needs to log in and approve the new signature card.
jgoggan

Post by jgoggan »

Went to update the Signature Card for a new clerk today and found a weird issue. I click on Update Card and it shows the blank "Awaiting Signatures" list to be filled in. But when you click on Print Card at the bottom, it changes to just show the OLD Signature card again. So when you actually print it, you get the old card printed -- not the new, blank, ready-to-be-filled in card. I can't get it to actually print a new Signature Card for signatures to be made (so that it can then be uploaded). Anyone else seeing this? (I did report it to the Global Help Desk just a few minutes ago.)

EDIT: I should have read the entire thread. I see that this is a known issue. I see that I can print it from Chrome if I manually select the blank card text and send just the selection to the printer -- or I can get it to print from Firefox. Just weird the way it shows the old card with a normal print button -- but not the new/blank one that way. In any case, still a bit broken in Chrome. Kinda works in Firefox. :)
rogerbentondunn

Post by rogerbentondunn »

This case is pathetic!
You are telling me (and many other users) that the upload feature only works with Firefox.

So, I will need to mail the signature card to SLC who will then do what? --- the same thing only using Firefox at SLC? I don't use Firefox and don't want to use Firefox.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

If you read the entire thread, you will find as many successful posts using Chrome, as unsuccessful posts. So it is incorrect to make a blanket statement that Firefox is the only solution. I personally have used Chrome twice in the past year to print and upload Signature Cards.

If you can share your experience, Forum members may have additional suggestions on how to make it work for you on Chrome or other browsers (in addition to the existing suggestions in the thread about making the Upload, Print, etc work)
jrharris2662

Post by jrharris2662 »

I have read a bunch of these. No where do I see instructions on how to upload the updated card with new signatures. How is this done?

Return to “Local Unit Finance”