Upload new signature cards?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
BrianEdwards

Re: Upload new signature cards?

Post by BrianEdwards »

I just tried Edge, Chrome, and Explorer with no luck for printing the new signature card
Can you verify you tried these steps (using a computer, not cellphone)?
1) Go to LCR Finance
2) Select "Reports => Signature Cards"
3) Click "Update Card" button
4) Click "Print Card" button
This should bring up the Signature Card with the appropriate names auto-filled, ready to be printed and then signed. Let us know where this doesn't work for you, maybe somebody can help figure it out.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

Firefox has always worked for me with signature cards.
davidchristianhansen

Post by davidchristianhansen »

I was able to use Chrome to print the signature card. Click on "Update Card" but do not click on "Print Card". Go to the three dots on the upper right of the browser to access the print option or press Ctrl + P. The new signature card with blank signature boxes will then show in the print preview.
millsph

Post by millsph »

I was able to print and upload, but the new card says Pending, and it's been been sitting in Pending for over a month. So it show the old card a current and the new card as Pending. Any idea how to get it out of pending?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

millsph wrote: Any idea how to get it out of pending?
Ask the bishop to sign in and approve the new card.
owentolley

Post by owentolley »

I did this recently and found this confusing, however, there is a simple solution. When you click the blue "Update Card" button at the bottom of the page, it brings up a view of the blank card you want to print. Right-click and click "Print", or Ctrl+P to print a copy of the new signature card. It will print just the card and not the whole webpage. Do not click the blue "Print Card" button, this will bring up the old card. Once you have the new card filled out and scanned or photographed, click the "Print Card" button and there will be a field for you to upload the image of the new card.
John1harding

Post by John1harding »

If your updated card will not print use Ctrl-P and force the computer to talk to the printer. Follow the print format from there and make sure the printer you want to use is listed.
knappchris

Post by knappchris »

Same results - I got it to work in FireFox. Thanks for reminding me.
nateblaylock

Post by nateblaylock »

This *still* doesn't work in Chrome -- I got the same behavior today as described above -- "print card" brings up the existing card (filled out) to print, instead of a blank one.
Using Firefox did work.
I'm going to report this to the Church -- hopefully they can get it fixed.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

This *still* doesn't work in Chrome
For me, this *still* works in Chrome (just tried again). I'm not saying it doesn't work for you, but if I do the following steps using Chrome, it always brings up a blank card without any signatures:
1) Go to LCR Finance
2) Select "Reports => Signature Cards"
3) Click "Update Card" button
4) Click "Print Card" button
Another suggestion would be to have a different person try the steps and see if it works for them? So if the Finance Clerk tries-and-fails repeatedly, could the Bishop maybe be successful using his account?

Return to “Local Unit Finance”