seminary

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
angelyvonner

seminary

Postby angelyvonner » Sat May 11, 2019 12:57 pm

I was in the ar.ldschurch site to access the 2nd semester assessment earlier today. I need to go back in to disable the exam until after our last day of seminary. I get in, but as soon as I make the first selection, click on my class, it puts me back to the LDS login screen where I have to put my login and pw info again. I cannot get into the exam.

[email address redacted for privacy]

thanks
Last edited by jdlessley on Sat May 11, 2019 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove privacy information - this is a public forum

luntha12

Re: seminary

Postby luntha12 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:23 am

I am having the same access issue. I am unable to get onto the Learning Assessment Webpage.
I enter my user ID and password and enter. I then select my stake BUT instead of going to the Learning Assessment (LA) webpage it returns me back to the login screen.

I tried several times with the same result. However, now I receive a red "500 - Internal Server Error".

What is causing the logon "loop" and when will this be resolved so I can gain access to LA?
Is the "500 - Internal Server Error" a factor to my original access issue or is it something entirely different?

I need access to LA as soon as possible. Please advise.

Thanks

Return to “Church Account”