Gospel library app crashes on loading

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel library app crashes on loading

Post by lajackson »

dsonntag wrote: I have the same problem. OiS 14.6 . iPhone 6.
Several before you have pointed out that upgrading to iOS 15 seems to solve the problem. One of them said that any device capable of running iOS 14 will also run iOS 15.
dougstoddard

Post by dougstoddard »

Ithe app opwnsa and then closes. I have reloaded, updated, and it still happens. I have a Iphone 11 s pro. I am at 14.8 on my updates
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

dougstoddard wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:26 am Ithe app opwnsa and then closes. I have reloaded, updated, and it still happens. I have a Iphone 11 s pro. I am at 14.8 on my updates
Updating to iOS 15 should fix the issue.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
aleydavis

Post by aleydavis »

Hi, I’m dealing with the same issue. The app crashes immediately when I try to open it. I’ve deleted the app and tried to reinstall it three different times with no success. I’ve restarted my phone and tried to turn off my wifi and use cellular data to run the app, but nothing seems to work. Any other ideas? Thanks!
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

aleydavis wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:35 pm Hi, I’m dealing with the same issue. The app crashes immediately when I try to open it. I’ve deleted the app and tried to reinstall it three different times with no success. I’ve restarted my phone and tried to turn off my wifi and use cellular data to run the app, but nothing seems to work. Any other ideas? Thanks!
Please read the post just above yours.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

A new version of Gospel Library has just been released addressing the iOS 14 issue.
dryflyrog

Constant app crash 5 seconds in

Post by dryflyrog »

My member tools on my iPhone flashes the app icon and then disappears. I took it off my phone and now it won’t even load from the App Store. It just flashes the app and disappears.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Constant app crash 5 seconds in

Post by russellhltn »

dryflyrog wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:35 am My member tools on my iPhone flashes the app icon and then disappears. I took it off my phone and now it won’t even load from the App Store. It just flashes the app and disappears.
What version of iOS are you running? I'd suggest upgrading to the most recent version.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
cherubim16

Post by cherubim16 »

I’ve been using gospel app for years. 1 day ago it stopped working. I click it, it tries to open. I only get a blue line on top and white page. Then it automatically closed

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”