cancel magazine subscription

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Jolenevhunt

cancel magazine subscription

Post by Jolenevhunt »

I need to cancel the New Era subscription for [personal information removed]

Moderator edit note: In abundance of caution, removed the name of the youth involved.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: cancel magazine subscription

Post by rmrichesjr »

Do you have a copy of a recent magazine issue from that subscription? If so, there should be contact information inside the magazine, likely within the first few pages. If not, there should be some customer support contact information at the magazines section of the online store. I tried to get an exact link, but the web server was not cooperating.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

USA Phone # and email contact information for magazine subscriptions is on this page: https://store.lds.org/usa/en/contact
You should have the magazine subscription account number available when you contact them.
tracyrobincass

Post by tracyrobincass »

Please cancel my Liahona subscription. It is through [personal information redacted].

Thank you.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

The post immediately before yours will explain how to do this.
This is a public forum and your personal information has been removed.
robinparsons

Post by robinparsons »

I am receiving a Liahona magazine addressed to the prior owner of my new home. I need to cancel this to stop receiving the magazine. I am not at the home often and don't want it taking up space in my mailbox. It is addressed to [personal information removed].
Last edited by russellhltn on Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public forum
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

robinparsons wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:43 am I am receiving a Liahona magazine addressed to the prior owner of my new home. I need to cancel this to stop receiving the magazine. I am not at the home often and don't want it taking up space in my mailbox. It is addressed to [personal information removed].
This page has the relevant contact-us phone number and an email address. Hopefully, the support folks there can help you resolve that. This is a user-to-user discussion forum, so nobody here can do anything to help.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

... and this is the link I had intended to past into the previous post:

https://store.churchofjesuschrist.org/usa/en/contactus
stanimira

Post by stanimira »

good morning,i would like to cancel 'the friend' subscription,thank you
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

stanimira wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:09 pm good morning,i would like to cancel 'the friend' subscription,thank you
Please see the post immediately before yours.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”