Unable to Save or Submit a Food Order

Discussions about other Church websites
crolfson

Unable to Save or Submit a Food Order

Post by crolfson »

I am a food order preparer, but not in the bishopric or relief society presidency. When I try to Save or Submit the order, I get the following pop-up error message: " Error: There is no active transaction. This error is usually caused by custom plug-ins that ignore errors from service calls and continue processing. " I have been preparing orders like this for a couple of years. This problem started last month. To eliminate my computer as the source of the problem, I've received the same response from four different devices. (Windows 7/ Chrome, Windows 10/Chrome, Linux/Firefox, Android/Chrome). Neither our bishop nor the RS President have this problem, so I suspect it might have something to do with me being separately authorized as a preparer. Does anyone have any suggestions?
crolfson

Re: Unable to Save or Submit a Food Order

Post by crolfson »

As a further complication, starting this past weekend, I occasionally get a pop-up when I try to sign onto the Welfare services site saying t hat I need a security role in Microsoft Dynamics 365. I don't know if this is connected to my original problem.
jairmet

Post by jairmet »

Were you ever able to figure this out? We are receiving the same Microsoft Dynamics error when our EQ President tries to access the food order site.

Thanks,
patriciasueolsen

Post by patriciasueolsen »

I am having the same problem. When I try to access the welfare website I get an internal server error. I've tried using different devices and web browsers, but have not been successful. I am a RS Pres. so access isn't the issue. Any help is appreciated!
myravictoriajenkins

Post by myravictoriajenkins »

Same here. I’m in Relief Society Presidency as counselor. My Bishop has authorized me as preparer. I get notified of orders to prepare but when trying to login I am rejected for insufficient permissions “You do not have permission to access these records. Contact your Microsoft Dynamics 365 administrator.” Who is the administrator for Microsoft Dynamics 365?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

myravictoriajenkins wrote:Same here. I’m in Relief Society Presidency as counselor. My Bishop has authorized me as preparer. I get notified of orders to prepare but when trying to login I am rejected for insufficient permissions “You do not have permission to access these records. Contact your Microsoft Dynamics 365 administrator.” Who is the administrator for Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Assuming it's been 24 hours since your bishop set you up, make sure you're using the Church Account that has your MRN on it. If you can get into LCR, that's a good indication that it's correct (unless your husband also has a calling that gives access).

After that, check with your clerk. He may need to contact support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
BHoller

Post by BHoller »

There was an unknown error. Please try again. I get this every time I try to submit a food order. I am the Relief Society President and have authorization. How do I correct this problem
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

BHoller wrote:There was an unknown error. Please try again. I get this every time I try to submit a food order. I am the Relief Society President and have authorization. How do I correct this problem
My standard advice when having problems with church web pages is to try incognito mode in your browser.

Church web pages have a lot of problems with cookies and that's the fastest/best way to test that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

I get this every time I try to submit a food order.
Have you successfully used the online order form before, or is this the first time?

Also, did you try using a different computer with your church account to try and create the order? Just looking for more info to maybe help you resolve this.
alexplus4

Post by alexplus4 »

The advice from above about using "Incognito mode" was the solution. I will say I find that somewhat annoying in this age of the internet. I think the church could limit cookies to a minimum yet still take advantage of what cookies bring to the usefulness of the webpage. Anyway, Incognito mode fixed but I'm seriously annoyed we had to do that.

Return to “Other Websites”