Accessing "Event Details" to Edit a Completed Event

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
winnj100

Accessing "Event Details" to Edit a Completed Event

Post by winnj100 »

With the new calendar, it is sometimes difficult to access "event details" to edit an event I have created.
I can't move the event around on the screen so that I can access "event details". I have changed the screen size as much as I
can and that doesn't help. Is there a trick I am missing??? Thank you! Judy Winn
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Accessing "Event Details" to Edit a Completed Event

Post by sbradshaw »

winnj100 wrote:With the new calendar, it is sometimes difficult to access "event details" to edit an event I have created.
I can't move the event around on the screen so that I can access "event details". I have changed the screen size as much as I
can and that doesn't help. Is there a trick I am missing??? Thank you! Judy Winn
On the top right of the calendar you can switch the view – are you able to edit the event starting from the Week or Agenda view? Or is it on the next page, after clicking Event Details from the calendar item, that's giving trouble?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
winnj100

Post by winnj100 »

Thank you for pointing out that switching the view. I checked that out and using the Week view makes accessing the
"Event Details" totally accessible!!! I really appreciate your response and that you were so prompt! Judy
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What were you using? I tried using my phone in month view and couldn't duplicate the issue.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

We have heard some users have this problem on Android devices, but haven't narrowed it down. We have even tested on the same devices.

Return to “Calendar”