Ward Directory

Discussions about the Directory Tool on lds.org. Questions about the Directory on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
elgentry

Ward Directory

Post by elgentry »

I can log in to the website but then I try to go to the ward directory and map I get an error and then it goes back to a password page. Attached is the message I get before it changes.

Ed Gentry
B36F5743-BAA2-417A-8D00-EA2C518411B0.png
(172.52 KiB) Not downloaded yet
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ward Directory

Post by russellhltn »

Make sure you're not running a internet filtering app, or you're on a network that has filtering. It may be blocking access to the church servers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

I periodically get such errors. Sometimes you just have to try again later and it works. Perhaps it's a server overload or a system is down. Have you tried for a few days and still get the same problem? Have you tried logging in through different devices and get the same problem?
elgentry

Post by elgentry »

Yes for about a month and many devices. Computer, iPhone, and android.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd check with the ward clerk to make sure the MRN that's on your account is still in the ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

russellhltn wrote:I'd check with the ward clerk to make sure the MRN that's on your account is still in the ward.
If that's not the problem, then you should try contacting the member service center. Your account might be messed up and they are the ones who will need to fix it.
bobhall

Post by bobhall »

when I select ward directory, I see s map of the ward boundary but in a block where the member names are to be listed, it shows empty!
jawads

Post by jawads »

Is it possible to get a ward directory in a spreadsheet format? Or is it at the least possible to be able to sort the directory by the street where individuals live? Such functions would be very helpful for making visits to people we do not know in the ward.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jawads wrote:Is it possible to get a ward directory in a spreadsheet format?
There is no export function available. The directory can be printed using the built in formatting options only. You can print to PDF format if you have a PDF print driver installed such as CutePDF.
jawads wrote:Or is it at the least possible to be able to sort the directory by the street where individuals live?
Not currently.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?

Return to “Directory”