Fast Offering Report

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
scottlpn03

Fast Offering Report

Post by scottlpn03 »

My bishop wants a report of who is paying fast offering as he is looking at levels of spiritual commitment of our ward. I see where I can look each participating donor up and see if they paid fast offerings.
Does anyone know if there is anywhere where a report can be pulled that does not require as much work?
Thanks,
Scott
eblood66

Re: Fast Offering Report

Post by eblood66 »

I don't know of any other way to do it in LCR but in MLS you can run a Income/Expense report for the Fast Offering category. I've done this a few times in the last year at our stake presidents request (although he actually only wanted to know the count of members who have paid--not the names). If I remember right you can limit the report to just income and I know you can set a custom time range to look at. And you can click on the Name column to sort by name to more easily review the list (or to count the number of unique names as I was doing).

Return to “Local Unit Finance”