Unable to open LDS Tools

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
rpayzant

Unable to open LDS Tools

Post by rpayzant »

I log in and I get a third of the sync line then just stops. Been unable to access for 2 days.
Russ
jhorne10708

Re: Unable to open LDS Tools

Post by jhorne10708 »

Unable to reset pw
mcwjo

Post by mcwjo »

To whom it may concern,
H ope you can help. I was having trouble with the former lds tools. A tech friend suggested that I delete the app and download it again on mu iPhone. I've tried that multiple times over the last two weeks. When I "open" the app I keep getting the message that the web site is currently down. I have changed my password recently so I tried using my old password as well as the new one, Neither works. How do I download the new app? Is the website really down for over a week?

Thanks,

Joan
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mcwjo wrote:When I "open" the app I keep getting the message that the web site is currently down. I have changed my password recently so I tried using my old password as well as the new one, Neither works. How do I download the new app? Is the website really down for over a week?
What version of iOS are you running? You have to have iOS 11 or later.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
RyanH52

Post by RyanH52 »

I have always been able to access tools. Last night I tried and couldnt. I have deleted and redownload the app . I have asked for the code but one never comes to my email or phone. I am at a loss as what to do. Please help
Okleman

Post by Okleman »

Delete and re-download app.

Return to “Member Tools”