Unable to create custom calling

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jasonpbyu

Unable to create custom calling

Post by jasonpbyu »

I've tried various ways to create a custom calling through LCR tonight and keep getting the same error. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sorry, something went wrong loading the requested data. Try refreshing the page, or try again later.
davesudweeks

Re: Unable to create custom calling

Post by davesudweeks »

It might be the standard "Sunday server overload" at church HQ (I think it is actually a process bottleneck rather than server overload, but that's just a hunch). The result is the same and is common on Sundays. We saw random messages like that today trying to print a reimbursement check and I saw it several times just logging in to LCR. If it fails again tomorrow, I recommend you provide feedback using the link at the bottom of the LCR page.
jeffmills

Post by jeffmills »

Getting the same error currently.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What is your calling? Some callings have limited ability to place someone into a calling.

Clerks shouldn't have issues, but I could see a EQ or RS president having troubles with certain things.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mrckaizen

Post by mrckaizen »

I'm getting the same thing - YSA ward where we have quite a few custom callings. My calling is bishop, i have not had this problem previously.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest submitting feedback from LCR. That makes sure it gets to the product managers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

It looks like it's broken. Some of the best minds we have are looking at it. I am, too.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

scgallafent wrote:Some of the best minds we have are looking at it.
I am so glad to hear you are also looking at it. We need someone who can actually fix it. :->

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”