Boundary and Leadership Proposals

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
wrigjef

Boundary and Leadership Proposals

Post by wrigjef »

Anyone have experience with this system? It doesn’t seem to be working as described in the directions
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Boundary and Leadership Proposals

Post by jonesrk »

I've done a few proposals with the system. What isn't working?
wrigjef

Post by wrigjef »

Is verifying through this system the same as just through maps?
i.e. in our wards map/directory under households I got it to read 0 unmapped and 0 unverified. Are we good?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Yes the household location verification in Boundary and Leader is the same as maps. The Boundary and Leader system uses the mapped locations of members to calculate membership counts for the leaders as the draw boundaries. That way they can make sure the new boundaries have reasonable numbers of members.
wrigjef

Post by wrigjef »

Thanks. By the way I don’t know if you are in a position to help but there are two other pending issues I have. First the recording of completions for the children and youth protection training. There are a few in my ward that completed but still show as overdue on the report. The second issue is with my own account, for some reason I’m not getting notifications even though I have subscribed, mainly concerned about official communications, I’m ward Executive Secretary
KaylonRoss

Post by KaylonRoss »

Hey Everyone,

For some reason I cannot access our boundary proposal from my computer. Which I click the link I'm being told access is denied and that something went wrong. However, I can access it from someone elses computer? I've cleared cookies, cache, and all other items google has told me to do if a website isn't loading. Has anyone experienced this before? I've attached some screen shots to assist.
Attachments
Boundry Issue_2.png
Boundary Issue_1.png
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

I suspect that situation is infrequent enough that you'll need to call the Global Services Department to get any help on it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

KaylonRoss wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:40 am For some reason I cannot access our boundary proposal from my computer. Which I click the link I'm being told access is denied and that something went wrong. However, I can access it from someone elses computer? I've cleared cookies, cache, and all other items google has told me to do if a website isn't loading. Has anyone experienced this before?
Since it appears your account works on other computers, something different is going on with yours. The standard response is to try private/incognito mode.

You might also try a different browser on your computer. It's possible some default tech that the site depends on is turned off on your browser for security purposes. Some people have found they have to enable pop-ups for some church sites to get them to work properly.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”