Gospel Library no Longer on Kindle app store?

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
loisdbrown

Re: Gospel Library no Longer on Kindle app store?

Postby loisdbrown » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:25 pm

Thanks for your response sbradshaw. You are extremely kind to keep trying to help me.
While I was troubleshooting the problem with Amazon, the customer service rep had me delete the app off the device several times and then try to reinstall. Gospel Library would always appear/work in an adult profile, but it will not appear in a child's profile. Amazon also had me delete the child's profile and then reinstall it. We did this several times as well. Then we tried the same thing on several different Kindle fire devices. (I have a large number of them.) The Gospel Library app wouldn't appear in any of the child profiles on any of the devices I own. My Kindles are all less than a year old and have all been updated to the most recent operating system and most recent Gospel Library app update. I spent about 2 hours on the phone with Amazon. They finally said it had to be something in the app itself that is prohibiting it from showing up in the child profile. I'm truly at a loss of what to do. I have contacted (via email) the church via the "feedback" feature in Gospel Library. All I got back from them was a pre-written response from a service missionary that didn't address the issue at all.

bohncm

Postby bohncm » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:07 pm

I am having this same issue with the Gospel Library app not appearing in the child profile.
I reluctantly had to allow my son to use my adult profile so he could use the Kindle in seminary.
Any possible way we can get this fixed soon?

katnebeker

Postby katnebeker » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:52 pm

I hope it's okay for me to post here as well. I've deleted the Gospel Library off of my old Kindle Fire and am wanting to install it again for my 14 year old to use for her study of Come Follow Me. I don't see it available at all. Any ideas?

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:49 am

For those who have had trouble installing Gospel Library in a Kindle child profile, I'm curious if it's still broken after the latest Gospel Library release (5.4). Have you seen any change?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”