About the Ministering

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
DanielMAdams

About the Ministering

Post by DanielMAdams »

How do I find my ministering assignment under my account when I'm on my desktop?
I'm not finding it anywhere.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: About the Ministering

Post by jdlessley »

It is not available through a web browser. It is only available using the mobile app Member Tools.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
junewilson

Post by junewilson »

I used to be able to see -- on the Android member tools app as a member and not a clerk/leader, etc -- the sisters I was assigned to visit teach and the brothers who were assigned to home teach me. I think that was also true when the assignment changed to minister to others, but I might be mistaken. Now I cannot find that information. Is it no longer available? (I have no clue who are my ministers should I require a visit or blessing from them. Good thing I am connected to other Melchizedek priesthood holders in my area)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

junewilson wrote:I used to be able to see -- on the Android member tools app as a member and not a clerk/leader, etc -- the sisters I was assigned to visit teach and the brothers who were assigned to home teach me. I think that was also true when the assignment changed to minister to others, but I might be mistaken. Now I cannot find that information. Is it no longer available? (I have no clue who are my ministers should I require a visit or blessing from them. Good thing I am connected to other Melchizedek priesthood holders in my area)
I don't think that has changed, but if you sync on a Sunday, the server that has that information may to too slow to get the data into your sync. Try syncing again at a quieter time.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

junewilson wrote:Now I cannot find that information. Is it no longer available?
The information should still be available, although as russellhltn said, if you sync Member Tools during busy times, the sync sometimes leaves out the ministering information and you have to sync again when things are not so busy.

Return to “Church Account”