Mission Boundaries

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
blakemichaeloldham

Mission Boundaries

Post by blakemichaeloldham »

I am having difficulties accessing mission boundaries (Or any boundaries other than my ward and Stake). I used to use this link https://classic.churchofjesuschrist.org/maps/?lang=eng to access the classic map but it says it isn't working or I don't have access. I am currently an EQ president. Not sure if that helps.

Does anyone know the current link to access the classic map or any other way to access mission boundaries?

Thank you!
mevans

Re: Mission Boundaries

Post by mevans »

I just clicked on the link and it's working for me. Maybe there was a system problem on the day you tried to access it? Please try again and see if it's working for you now.
martyriker

Post by martyriker »

Anyone know the current status of Classic maps? I tried this morning and it takes me to the standard Meetinghouse locator. Pretty sure it worked last week.

I'm trying to find the phone number of a particular mission office. Why is it so hard to find?
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

martyriker wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:14 am Anyone know the current status of Classic maps? I tried this morning and it takes me to the standard Meetinghouse locator. Pretty sure it worked last week.

I'm trying to find the phone number of a particular mission office. Why is it so hard to find?
Classic maps is discontinued now. If you have CDOL you can find that information there.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”