Pulling down copies of church YouTube videos

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
fletch1027

Pulling down copies of church YouTube videos

Post by fletch1027 »

Is there a way to pull down a local copy of a church YouTube video? My wife would like to play a portion of one for her RS lesson this week, but she does not have a way to stream it from the church...
wwoodford

Ant.com Toolbar

Post by wwoodford »

I use the Ant.com toolbar to record the flash video from YouTube.

William Woodford
William Woodford
danpass

Post by danpass »

If you use Firefox, try this add-on. I have it installed, have used it a couple of times and been happy with the results.
aweitzel-p40

Post by aweitzel-p40 »

I would like to see the church post links to versions of the videos in a format that is easily downloadable and playable on most media players (i.e. as .wma or .avi files). It would certainly be easier for the church to post the videos in an easily accessable format than to require users to download and convert the YouTube versions.

A simple solution would be to have a page with all of the videos listed in a downloadable form. They are great for lessons, and because they are produced by the Church, the quality is top-notch. I hope we can make them more accessable.
LemurFox

Realplayer

Post by LemurFox »

Free Realplayer automatically installs a tool that lets you download youtube videos that can be easily played on other computers. You can download at real.com

Return to “Main Church Website”