[SUGGESTION] Print scripture with all the highlights we made on devices

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
LyonJerry

[SUGGESTION] Print scripture with all the highlights we made on devices

Post by LyonJerry »

Aloha!

I don't know if this feature is available or no but i could not find it.
I found that many people now reading scripture online through phone or other devices. Most of the time, when i finish reading the whole scripture, i want to have hard copy with the highlight that i made on those devices.

If this is possible, that would be great! And then a feature to remove all the highlights again so i can read and highlight them again and see the difference on what i learned from previous highlighter.

Please consider this, this is going to be a great feature!

Mahalo :D
mevans

Re: [SUGGESTION] Print scripture with all the highlights we made on devices

Post by mevans »

I do not know the print behavior from the Gospel Library mobile app; however, from the website, if you are logged in, you will see your highlights. Just print the page using the printer icon in the upper-right area and it will print your highlights. It doesn't print your notes.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Most web browsers don't print background colors by default. Highlights are HTML <mark></mark> elements with a background color. Some browsers have a setting to include background colors; or, developers can add a CSS rule that tells the browser that they should be printed.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
LyonJerry

Post by LyonJerry »

mevans wrote:I do not know the print behavior from the Gospel Library mobile app; however, from the website, if you are logged in, you will see your highlights. Just print the page using the printer icon in the upper-right area and it will print your highlights. It doesn't print your notes.
yeah that is what i meant. If they add another feature to print the book of Mormon like a normal book of Mormon with all the highlights from the mobile app or website, that would be a great feature.
Because right now im writing diary, reading scriptures through mobile app or website and im using a diary app that they can print my diary into a book which is cool and wondering if possible, the church leaders will add this feature.
mevans

Post by mevans »

You can send your suggestion through the feedback link. This is just a user-to-user forum. In the online gospel library, use the left navigation bar and scroll all the way down to the bottom. You'll see Feedback. Click on it there and submit your request.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”