New bishopric member not appearing on signature card

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
johnwbennett

New bishopric member not appearing on signature card

Post by johnwbennett »

We just put in a new bishopric counselor into LCR, but this new counselor's name does not yet appear on the signature card that I am trying to go ahead and print from LCR. How long after I put his name in his new calling in LCR, will it take for his name to finally appear on the signature card?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: New bishopric member not appearing on signature card

Post by russellhltn »

I don't know the answer to this question, but in the past, we've advised people to wait 24 hours after the calling has been entered as a standard calling before they get their rights on various electronic systems.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
johnwbennett

Re: New bishopric member not appearing on signature card

Post by johnwbennett »

russellhltn wrote:I don't know the answer to this question, but in the past, we've advised people to wait 24 hours after the calling has been entered as a standard calling before they get their rights on various electronic systems.
I think you're right, because now I can see this new bishopric member's name on the signature card ;)

Return to “Local Unit Finance”