Member Tools Sync and SIgn-In

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
Mapy22

Re: Member Tools Sync and SIgn-In

Post by Mapy22 »

My wife's phone is having the same issur
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

There are issues with the church servers. This has been ongoing for at least four days.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
robbernshaw

Post by robbernshaw »

I am having troubles logging into my tools app on my Samsung Note 9 and it keeps giving me error messages to login. I changed the password and it continues to not recognize the new password and continues to give me errors but yet I can log in fine on my Laptop. I uninstalled the Tools App and the Gospel Library app off of my phone because it is very frustrating. please advise.
Cheers
Rob
fishmister

Post by fishmister »

My wife and my member tools app no longer works. I get sign in failed from the member tools app. we can login to the church website with no issue on both of our accounts it's only the membership tools app. Similar to everyone else it's been happening for the last 24 hours about.
CuteCousin

Post by CuteCousin »

Same is happening to me, computer works fine tools on phones says sign in failed verify user name and password....tried changing both and tools still does not work, can't get into member tools on phone. Help???
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If you've got any kind of internet filter/safer internet on your device, it may be blocking the app.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
fishmister

Post by fishmister »

russellhltn wrote:If you've got any kind of internet filter/safer internet on your device, it may be blocking the app.
I was about to say I don't have filtering on my Phone. Then I realized I am connected to my home WiFi.
I use Circle and Open DNS to filter content.

Disconnected my cell from home WiFi and it synced over Cellular data with no issues.

I reviewed OpenDNS and there were no blocked pages related to the Church websites that I could see.
My phone is not controlled by Circle filter.

No changes to OpenDNS or Circle just disconnected from WiFi, signed in, and then signed out of app. Then connected to WiFi and it lets me sign in with no issues.

Update: Now I am getting the error: Tools Services are unavailable. Please try again later. Regardless if I try over WiFi or Cellular data.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

fishmister wrote:Now I am getting the error: Tools Services are unavailable. Please try again later. Regardless if I try over WiFi or Cellular data.
There were server problems for several days until earlier this afternoon. I just checked about an hour ago and Tools synced just fine. So try again now.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
fishmister

Post by fishmister »

Works for me now!
krush52

Post by krush52 »

What was the magic fix? I've been getting this message for days. I uninstalled and reinstalled....

Return to “Member Tools”