Bookmarks not working

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
ClarkHall

Re: Bookmarks not working

Post by ClarkHall »

My wife and I had the same problem and now it’s resolved but now there is no headset icon so I can listen to the weekly lessons. Does anyone here have the same problem?
GrandmaHoney2001

Post by GrandmaHoney2001 »

May 19 2022 - My bookmark bar is not working. I cannot bookmark my scripture reading. I have started writing it down from day to day. Any chance it will be fixed soon? I've been having issues for the last two weeks.
nayds

Post by nayds »

Message I get in the IOS Library app when I try to use bookmarks:

Bookmark Failed
This content is not formatted to allow bookmarking.

This is NOT Okay. Are you ever going to fix it?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

nayds wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 3:29 pm This content is not formatted to allow bookmarking.
What item are you working with? Scriptures, a magazine, or some small brochure?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

nayds wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 3:29 pm Message I get in the IOS Library app when I try to use bookmarks:

Bookmark Failed
This content is not formatted to allow bookmarking.

This is NOT Okay. Are you ever going to fix it?
If it happens after listening to audio, I think this was fixed with a release that just went out today (iOS Gospel Library 6.5.2). I'll be curious to hear if it fixes what you're seeing!
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
yvonnewedgworth

Post by yvonnewedgworth »

Where did my bookmarks go? I depend on these bookmarks each morning for scripture study.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

Where did my bookmarks go?
FYI, this is not official Tech Support, but primarily a user-to-user support Forum. So if you're hoping a Forum member might be able to give you insight, more details would help clarify what you're referring to.

Has anything changed for you since you last successfully accessed your bookmarks, or did it "work yesterday but not today, and I haven't done anything different?". A generic Forum question will likely generate a generic response, and the more details you provide, the more likely a Forum response will also be detailed.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”