Library App blue links to other content not working

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
JBCKatherman

Library App blue links to other content not working

Post by JBCKatherman »

All of a sudden, (although it was working two days ago, now it is not), both my iPad (air 2) and iPhone (SE) cannot open any blue linked content in any publication (no side bar opens and no related content appears). Further, in the Scriptures, when a blue footnote link is tapped, the side bar opens with only the related reference but not the related content. Both the iPhone and the iPad are running iOS 11.2. Thanks
chardi7

Re: Library App blue links to other content not working

Post by chardi7 »

I am having the same issues. I am on an iPhone 11. LDS Library is up to date as well as iOS. I have noticed that when I am in the Book of Mormon the blue links to bible dictionary and other parts of the BoM work...but when I am in other books of scripture or for example...Come Follow Me...the links do not work.

Super frustrating...hope this might help to fix it and call attention to the issue.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

chardi7 wrote:Super frustrating...hope this might help to fix it and call attention to the issue.
Please use the in-app contact function to report it. Posting here doesn't necessarily get to the developers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Are you both still seeing the problem today?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
mattdaniels1

Post by mattdaniels1 »

Having this issue too. And it’s July 2020. Just happened to me on all my iOS devices. My iPhone 11 Pro Max, my iPad Pro , my wife’s iPad mini, and her iPhone 11 Pro. Works on my parents iOS devices, but not ours. Has there been any answer to this? Super frustrating for sure.
cfreestone

Post by cfreestone »

Links and footnotes no longer work

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”