Study plan?

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

SMBlaylock

Study plan?

Post by SMBlaylock »

Just wondering if anyone has any idea when study plans will be available on the Windows 10 app, and whether that will sync with the Android app.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Study plan?

Post by sbradshaw »

Currently, study plans don't sync even Android to Android (study plans are only stored locally on the device). That should change in the future. If the Windows team doesn't see your post here, you could try sending in-app feedback from Windows Gospel Library.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
spencerto
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by spencerto »

We plan to incorporate study plans into a future version of the Windows 10 app, probably after the sync issues are fixed or implemented on the other platforms first.
knappchris

Post by knappchris »

Has there been any update to the plan for study plans? I just noticed some new study plans on my Android phone did not sync to my windows laptop.
jcook95

Post by jcook95 »

Study Plans has disappeared! I never had it in Windows 10 so I'd log on after reading to update my plan on phone, but even that has vanished. Anyone else notice the illusory SP sneaking around? How do you catch it?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

jcook95 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:06 am Study Plans has disappeared! I never had it in Windows 10 so I'd log on after reading to update my plan on phone, but even that has vanished. Anyone else notice the illusory SP sneaking around? How do you catch it?
In Gospel Library 6.0 for Android and iOS (on your phone), study plans are now in the new Home section of the app.
grantwdavis

Post by grantwdavis »

help. I have it set up on my iphone and Ipad. I'd like it on my laptop so I can copy and paste a scripture to a word document so I can type in details, and impressions etc on the topic. I have read all the here is how to do it stuff and even youtube... but they all say on my windows based laptop it is right where it is on my iphone or ipad... but it is no where to be found for my laptop. I am sighed in, and have access to everything, but the one thing I wanted... ie. to sync to my laptop windows app? All my tags etc are syncing... just not the study plan
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

grantwdavis wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:06 pm help. I have it set up on my iphone and Ipad. I'd like it on my laptop so I can copy and paste a scripture to a word document so I can type in details, and impressions etc on the topic. I have read all the here is how to do it stuff and even youtube... but they all say on my windows based laptop it is right where it is on my iphone or ipad... but it is no where to be found for my laptop. I am sighed in, and have access to everything, but the one thing I wanted... ie. to sync to my laptop windows app? All my tags etc are syncing... just not the study plan
Gospel Library for Windows doesn't have the Study Plans feature yet. If you have Windows 11, you may be able to install the Android version of Gospel Library on your Windows computer.
tbowes

Post by tbowes »

I agree it would be helpful to access our study plan in windows so that we can use our references when planning lessons or doing talks. It would also be nice to have when doing our studies when our other devices are not available to us and we have access to a computer.
Thanks
Tara
BowmanDH

Post by BowmanDH »

We are working on it. Syncing study plans across devices required the Church to provide a whole new annotation syncing service. We are still trying to finish our complete rewrite of the annotation system to make sure we lose nothing but still have the ability to sync study plans. The study plans themselves are mostly done but still dependent on the rewrite before we can publsih.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”