Page 1 of 1

Stolen youth temple recommend

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:31 pm
by brofisher
I am a Stake Clerk and have been asked to cancel a limited use temple recommend that belongs to a youth that had the recommend stolen.

I have found in LCR under membership and in Temple recommends where it has cancel recommend. When i open these areas i can look at the status of each recommend but cant find how to cancel a recommend.

Is this something only the stake president can do or am i missing a step.

Thanks all and Happy New Year

Br. Fisher

Re: Stolen youth temple recommend

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:04 am
by Biggles
Ward Clerks have the ability to cancel Temple Recommends, of all types. This used to be something only someone on the Stake, certainly the Stake Clerk It think this is something that has only happened fairly recently (Last couple of years). I don’t know whether the SP would be able to cancel a TR.