Bank Information Deleted

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
shawn.oliverson

Bank Information Deleted

Postby shawn.oliverson » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:51 am

Over the last several years, I've used the online donation tool to pay tithing. I got an email this morning that said my bank information had been deleted. I did not delete it. All my donations have gone through without being returned. No information has changed on the account for years. After logging in to my Church account, sure enough the information is gone. I have since set it up again. Any idea on why it deleted?

sdixon0801

Re: Bank Information Deleted

Postby sdixon0801 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:12 pm

I had the same thing happen in December. Now I have new problem; my financial institution that I am submitting the funds from. donations is posting the donation taking it out of the bank account then sending a reversal with "insufficient funds" when there is sufficient funds. My bank says its on the church end, not the banks. Help!?

scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Postby scgallafent » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 pm

sdixon0801 wrote:I had the same thing happen in December. Now I have new problem; my financial institution that I am submitting the funds from. donations is posting the donation taking it out of the bank account then sending a reversal with "insufficient funds" when there is sufficient funds. My bank says its on the church end, not the banks. Help!?

I would contact your ward clerk and ask him to contact the service center.

cruzinvj

Postby cruzinvj » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:50 pm

Thank you for posting this information. I just had the same thing happen here. I also checked with my bank and nothing was ever submitted to them. Not understanding why the rejected the donation for NSF, especially since I truly have sufficient funds in the account. I will contact our Ward Clerk to see what he can do.

franbard

Postby franbard » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:36 am

I have the same emails regarding my online donations. This is the second time and I am more than frustrated. Apparently something on your end is not working. How is this happening? Is my account being accessed so the person doing it is trying to get my bank acccount number. Also they are using some checking account (last 4 digits which I do not even have. The first time it was a different account last four digits. I am not sure how to proceed at this time.

eblood66

Postby eblood66 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:06 pm

This forum is just for user-to-user help. Nobody here can provide direct support about specific problems. All we can do is provide general suggestions from the collective experience of other users.

To get specific help about what is happening with your account you'll need to ask your ward clerk to provide you with the contact information for the Global Service Department as scgallafent suggested two posts prior.

Return to “Online Donations”