Mission papers not processed by Bishop

Discussions about other Church websites
nancyishnh2813

Mission papers not processed by Bishop

Post by nancyishnh2813 »

I have sincerely prayed to the Lord and discussed with my family and decided to go on my Mission to take the Lords name and serve mission But my bishop is not processing my bishop is not processing my mission paper

In the Missionary interview with the bishop he is always asking about Personal things with I don't feel comfortable to answer

I have the desire to serve my mission / need help
I have already applied online but bishop is not ready to process

[Moderator note: Personal information removed. This is a public forum.]
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Mission papers not processed by Bishop

Post by lajackson »

nancyishnh2813 wrote:In the Missionary interview with the bishop he is always asking about Personal things with I don't feel comfortable to answer
If you truly and prayerfully feel that the bishop is asking you questions that he should not, you may wish to visit with your stake president about the situation. Otherwise, your bishop needs to be satisfied with your worthiness and qualifications before your mission application will be processed.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Mission papers not processed by Bishop

Post by scgallafent »

The standard interview questions for prospective missionaries were published in October 2017. You can view them online at https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.org/multimedia/file/15137_000_letter.pdf#page=5. You may want to review this document to see if it helps with your concerns.

Note: I separated this into a new thread. The forum code of conduct encourages "Do not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread."

Return to “Other Websites”