Gospel Living' app circles

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
bschofield

Gospel Living' app circles

Post by bschofield »

Can someone create their own 'circle' and name it ?

I would like to link it other family members living outside my home, or other callings I am involved in other than WC.
poulin

Re: Gospel Living' app circles

Post by poulin »

I'm wondering the same thing.. We would like to use this for our stake youth committee.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I don't think there is a way to currently, however, that would be a good suggestion to send as feedback (under Settings). Currently the app is targeted mainly for youth, with their leaders and parents, so communication beyond that is limited.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
poulin

Post by poulin »

In note that we previously had a "Stake Presidency" circle. But it has now disappeared. Some other circles have also disappeared.
jokamura

Post by jokamura »

This has got to be the most requested feature. Hopefully they bring this to life soon!
"Accept what you can't change, and change what you can't accept, but know the difference between the two."
lajackson
Community Moderators

Gospel Living App Circles

Post by lajackson »

It appears that the leader of a class or organization automatically becomes the administrator of a circle for that group. Is that correct?

For example, I was able to set up a circle called My Household, probably because I am a head of household. But I see no other circles.

Would I just wait, then, for my elders quorum president to start that circle? Is this how they work? Can a bishop set up a ward circle?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel Living App Circles

Post by sbradshaw »

lajackson wrote:Would I just wait, then, for my elders quorum president to start that circle? Is this how they work? Can a bishop set up a ward circle?
Unit circles (the ones that correspond to ward organizations) are created automatically. From what I understand, there isn't an elders quorum circle in the current iteration of Gospel Living, only circles for youth quorums / classes / leaders (because that's the target audience for now). Having circles for other organizations would be a good suggestion to send in feedback. Personally, I'd like to see circles for all ward organizations in Member Tools.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
jokamura

Post by jokamura »

I'm curious if the youth quorum presidencies have their own circle or is it just the quorums themselves?
"Accept what you can't change, and change what you can't accept, but know the difference between the two."
t0008sa

Post by t0008sa »

Yes — Circles for presidencies
madajaju

Post by madajaju »

What about divorce families. Is there a way for a child to be part of two households? We really need to put the ability to add circles.

Return to “Gospel Living App”