Gospel Living' app circles

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Gospel Living' app circles

Post by russellhltn »

hansenfam wrote:I would love to be able to add a circle. I am the stake camp director and it would be nice to have a way to contact all the YCL's and ward camp directors. Please, please, please
I'd recommend sending feedback within the app. Your post isn't likely to be seen by the decision makers.

I'd also suggest not planning on it becoming available. If it does, great. If not, you already have other plans.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rbrtlpatterson

Post by rbrtlpatterson »

Why would there be several circles that are named the same thing? And who can delete duplicate circles?
jsedmonds

Post by jsedmonds »

jon.hertel wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:38 pm Is there going to be a feature to access cicles on a computer for those youth who do not have access to a mobile device.
Has anything come of this? Some youth have access to computers but not cell phones or tablets. Depending on economic standing or just house choice to not provide devices they need access via web utility. And others have older Android devices the App is not supported on.

Please Tech group! Make a web utility accessible from churchofjesuschrist.org!

Joseph
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

jsedmonds wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:39 pm ,,,

Just to set expectations, it's unlikely anyone who can influence a solution will ever see this thread. This is a user-to-user discussion forum. The two methods for official support/help are 1) the 'Feedback' button or link on the Church website; 2) talk with your bishop or stake president to ask that the issue be raised up the chain of command.
j1wood

Post by j1wood »

I also need a Temple and Family History Circle. How do we get one created?
bhbsmb

Post by bhbsmb »

Agree!
jsedmonds

Post by jsedmonds »

rmrichesjr wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:24 pm
jsedmonds wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:39 pm ,,,

Just to set expectations, it's unlikely anyone who can influence a solution will ever see this thread. This is a user-to-user discussion forum. The two methods for official support/help are 1) the 'Feedback' button or link on the Church website; 2) talk with your bishop or stake president to ask that the issue be raised up the chain of command.
Thanks! I did follow the link in the App and provided this feedback/request.
SearleSR

Post by SearleSR »

This may be old news for all of you, but...
I have a 2020 Macbook Pro with the M1 chip and I am able to download the Circles, Living, app (I think it's the Ipad version?) and I'm using it on my laptop now.
Much easier when needing to input a lot of things.
shugoro

Post by shugoro »

I have a daughter that is in YW, she just started her senior year. She is the president of her YW class and uses circles all the time to communicate with the girls in her YW class. She just turned 18 and in the day of her birthday she was bumped out of the YW circles group and automatically put into the relief society circles. She's pretty frustrated with it. I know other girls turn 18 before graduation. How do we change it back? The clerks in the ward have no idea how to help her.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

shugoro wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:54 pm How do we change it back? The clerks in the ward have no idea how to help her.
A clerk will need to re-assign her to her class. If they don't know how to do that, they can either contact the stake clerk (who is responsible for their training) or come here and someone will give them the step-by-step process.

Odds are she's also been kicked out of the YW President calling (you can't be a president unless you're part of the organization), triggering the release of any councilors. All that will have to be re-entered as well.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Gospel Living App”