TIS access from home

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
rljacobs

TIS access from home

Post by rljacobs »

My name is Ronald Jacobs and I am in the Cardston Alberta Temple Presidency and would like to be able to access the list of our temple workers from my home computer now that the temple is closed. Is thT possible and if so how?
Thanks
drepouille

Re: TIS access from home

Post by drepouille »

Login to LCR.churchofjesuschrist.org and open the Applications menu. You should see the TIS application on that menu.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
jtwhitn

Post by jtwhitn »

If your temple has given you access you can go to tis.churchofjesuschrist.org and log in from there.. if you don't have access you need to contact the temple recorder.
brendahagan

Post by brendahagan »

I need to finish my training and I'm not able to get in.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

brendahagan wrote:I need to finish my training and I'm not able to get in.
Please see the post before yours. No one here can grant you access.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
alan.bluth

need user name

Post by alan.bluth »

I n eed a user name
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: need user name

Post by rmrichesjr »

alan.bluth wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:22 am I n eed a user name
If it's your username you need, it's "alan.bluth" (without the quotation marks). If you need something else, please more specific.
Schonwald63

Post by Schonwald63 »

I am Kim Weston and I'm an ordinance worker at the Cardston Temple. I would like access to this site.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

An earlier post here in the thread states:
jtwhitn wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:45 am If your temple has given you access you can go to tis.churchofjesuschrist.org and log in from there.. if you don't have access you need to contact the temple recorder.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

suzanwrayb wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:22 am I could use some help figuring out how to do that
If you are authorized to access TIS, you should be able to sign in to the site from anywhere with Internet access, including home. However, this is a user-to-user forum and the only way you will find help here will be if there is another temple worker viewing this.

Your best source of help will be your shift coordinator, or another worker at your temple familiar with the online system.

Return to “General Discussions”