Ward Map incorrect - won't accept corrections

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
wmcot

Ward Map incorrect - won't accept corrections

Post by wmcot »

I am the ward membership clerk for the Murray 32nd Ward. I have corrected dozens of locations on our ward map online 3 times and the map always reverts back to the incorrect locations. How can I make these changes permanent? Ward members are complaining that the map is not correct online or int member tools.
mevans

Re: Ward Map incorrect - won't accept corrections

Post by mevans »

I am no longer a clerk, so I'm not able to verify if I observe the same behavior; however, if no one here has any suggestions, you might be able to call the member service center and inquire about your problem to see if they have any ideas. You can also try submitting Feedback that it's not working. That will go to someone who can review the issue. Make sure you try clearing your browser cache/cookies first to see if it solves the problem. That is pretty much the default solve everything response from first level support. Let them know you've already done that if you submit Feedback.
BrianEdwards

Re: Ward Map incorrect - won't accept corrections

Post by BrianEdwards »

I just updated the Pin Location online for a member, then updated my cell and Member Tools now shows the new location pin.

A single datapoint for sure, but it seems to be working for me (I assume other members would also see this updated location, but I know better than to assume too much about these kinds of things...). Perhaps you could try something similar, updating on one device then syncing and verifying the new location shows up on another device you have?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”