Tithing rejected

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
Thora

Tithing rejected

Post by Thora »

This from Thora Chadwick: I keep sending my tithing and you keep rejecting it please check I will send it again. My checking account has changed . And you keep trying my old account. Thank you. [email address removed]
Last edited by jdlessley on Thu May 07, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Privacy: This is a public forum. Anyone can see and use this information
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Tithing rejected

Post by jdlessley »

The Tech Forum is primarily user-to-user help and support. We cannot make changes to your account. The official method to communicate issues is through the feedback link found at the bottom of the Donations page.

Before you do that, make sure your donations account(s) is set up with your new checking account. At the Donations page select Settings on left of the page in the Donations menu. Scroll down the page to the Donation Accounts section and confirm the bank account(s) information and if necessary, make appropriate changes.

When changing bank accounts the new account will need to be added first and made the default account. Once that is done you can delete the old account by clicking the trashcan icon in the upper right of that account box.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Online Donations”