Quarterly Report

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
bobnixon

Quarterly Report

Postby bobnixon » Sun May 17, 2020 2:30 pm

Looks like this quarter we will have no meetings. Any insight as to what we put in the quarterly report?

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Quarterly Report

Postby jdlessley » Sun May 17, 2020 3:10 pm

We will most likely get some instruction from headquarters toward the end of the last month of the quarter just like we did for last quarter.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?

scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Postby scgallafent » Mon May 18, 2020 9:05 am

There is discussion going on now about what will happen with the quarterly report.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Mon May 18, 2020 10:11 am

scgallafent wrote:There is discussion going on now about what will happen with the quarterly report.

They could do what my tax assessor did when I attained a certain age that is considered to be old. Freeze the assessment.

I think the ministering interview information should still be filled in. I mean, attendance is zero, then do the rest of the report. Pay the same budget allowance as last quarter without regard to attendance until we all go back to church.

Or, not to give anyone any ideas, is the discussion on how much less a unit needs since we are not holding activities and meetings? You probably should not answer that. [grin]

Challenging times.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Mon May 18, 2020 10:46 am

bobnixon wrote:Looks like this quarter we will have no meetings. Any insight as to what we put in the quarterly report?

I think the most likely outcome is that you'll continue to record the numbers as they actually are, and any adjustments will be taken care of by Church Headquarters.

That would be important as different areas are likely to open at different times.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”